- Physicians Changing Lives
- Annual Giving
- Leadership Giving
- Monthly Giving
- Gift of Securities
- Planned Giving
- Professional Advisors
- Corporate Partnership
- Memorial Giving
- Gift of Time
- Donate Now
- Moments of Caring Catalogue
- Employee Giving
Boost the power of your donation!
Did you know that many employers have programs in
place to match their employees' charitable donations to the
community? Why not double the impact of your gift to London
Sciences Foundation (LHSF) with your employer's help?
Eligible donors for a corporate matching gift program may include:
- Current, full-time or part-time employees
- Retired employees
- Spouses of employees
- Widows and/or widowers of former employees
- Members of the board of directors
If you haven't taken advantage of this opportunity already, this is the perfect time to investigate and participate.
It is easy! Here is all you need to do:
1. Ask your Human Resources department or look on your company website to see if your employer has a matching gift program.
2. If so, request a matching gift application
form. Depending on your company's procedures, you may need to send
a copy of the form, along with your gift, to:
London Health Sciences Foundation
Attn: Shawna Ferguson
747 Baseline Road East
London, ON N6C 2R6
Or email a copy of the electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. London Health Sciences Foundation staff will work with your employer to verify eligibility and gift details.
Please note that matching gifts will be directed to support the same area of LHSC as your personal gift, unless your company's policy specifies otherwise. Company matching gift policies vary, so consult your employer's policy for additional details.
If you have any questions about matching gift programs, please contact Shawna Ferguson, Development Coordinator, at 519.685.8307 or email@example.com.