- Physicians Changing Lives
- Celebration Giving
- Annual Giving
- Monthly Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Employee Giving
- Planned Giving
- Gift of Securities
- Professional Advisors
- Memorial Giving
- Corporate Partnership
- LHSC Auxiliary Shops
- Gift of Time
- Donate Now
Donors for Tomorrow Society
Benefits of Membership
We value the deep commitment and community leadership our Planned Giving donors have demonstrated in building bridges to a healthy future by leaving a deferred gift in support of London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) through their estate or financial plan.
In recognition of this commitment, London Health Sciences Foundation (LHSF) is pleased to bestow the following benefits upon members of the Donors for Tomorrow Society.
Donors who indicate an intention to leave a planned gift at some point in the future will receive:
- A welcome letter to our Donors for Tomorrow Society
- An invitation to our annual Donors for Tomorrow Society recognition and appreciation luncheon, where we will share the latest medical achievements
- Regular updates on developments at our Hospital
Donors who confirm that a planned gift has been included in their estate or financial plan will receive all of the above as well as:
- Recognition on our Donors for Tomorrow walls at University Hospital and Victoria Hospital (optional, as some donors may request anonymity)
- The presentation of an exclusive Planned Giving recognition item as a symbol of our gratitude and your deep commitment to health care in our community
Please let us know if you have made a planned gift to LHSC. We would welcome the opportunity to honour and thank you in person for your visionary thinking as a community leader by helping to build bridges to a healthy future.
Donors for Tomorrow Luncheons
These luncheons are held each fall as a thank you to our valued bequest and Planned Giving donors. The luncheons provide donors with the unique experience of learning more about our Hospital and how their support is enhancing discoveries and advances in health care. In addition to celebrating the future of LHSC with other, like-minded community leaders, these events also provide an opportunity to mix and mingle with senior-level Hospital and Foundation staff in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
Please view pictures from our October 18, 2013 event where guests were treated to lunch and a riveting presentation featuring guest speaker Dr. Lorne Parnes and his topic "The Miracle of Hearing". This luncheon was generously presented by Chartwell Royalcliffe Retirement Residence.
Donors for Tomorrow past photos:
Donors for Tomorrow past videos:
- October 2012 Donors for Tomorrow luncheon welcomes Dr. Vladimir Hachinski, "Can We Delay Alzheimer Disease?" [Part I] [Part II]
2011 Donors for Tomorrow luncheon welcomes Dr. Bob
Kiaii, Chair/Chief, Cardiac Surgery, London Health
- Donors for Tomorrow Leave a Lasting Legacy through the Mailing Centre Donors
- Doug and Eleanor Flood Reflect on Why They Give to LHSC